The ALL-TEST Pro MOTOR GENIE ® is a handheld motor tester that uses patented technology to troubleshoot low-voltage AC induction motors rated less than 1000V. It is capable of finding winding faults, including coil-to-coil, turn-to-turn and grounded windings.
The MOTOR GENIE® also measures impedance, phase angle, current/frequency response, phase to phase resistance and insulation-to-ground resistance.
With its advanced capabilities, the MOTOR GENIE® outperforms other traditional tools such as the Megohmmeter, RCL meter and other resistance meters, as they only take measurements. The MOTOR GENIE® goes beyond measurement taking abilities and analyzes the condition of the motor. The APP gives you clear answers in GOOD, BAD & WARN for the motor’s measured test data points
Why Use the MOTOR GENIE® Tester?
When it comes to a motor resistance test, the MOTOR GENIE® offers you a multifaceted analysis of the state of your motor. With complete details on your motor’s health, you will be able to determine the condition of the entire motor.
Identify: connection & cabling issues, overheating and motor tripping problems as well as determine the overall health of the motor.
- Applications of the MOTOR GENIE® include:
- Incoming & Outgoing motor inspection (tags) for new and used motors
- Troubleshooting cabling & motor
- Test hard to reach motors: submerged or overhead
- Safe low voltage test methods ensure greater safety
- Fast 3-minute test
- Portable handheld with long battery life
Motor failure is a common occurrence that can lead to unforeseen downtime. Unplanned downtime will cost you precious time and money, which can set you back significantly on your budget and deadlines. The MOTOR GENIE® offers handheld motor testing that gives you instant motor health answers so you can be proactive and take control of your motor’s health.
How Does the MOTOR GENIE® Work?
The ALL-TEST Pro MOTOR GENIE ® is easy and intuitive to operate with simple controls. Before you begin, make sure your motor has been de-energized to avoid any harm to yourself or damage to the instrument.
A quick 3-minute test will check:
- Resistance – Identify winding and cabling issues
- (Z) Impedance – Identify contamination or overheating issues related to motor winding health
- (I/F) Current/frequency response – Identify turn to tun or coil to coil faults
- (φ ) Phase Angle – Identify winding shorts
- Phase Balance – Identify motor winding issues. Unbalances lead to premature motor failures.
- Phase Resistance – Identify connection issues
- Insulation to ground conductor and ground issues
In addition to MOTOR GENIE®, we have a diverse array of motor testing products, and our expert representatives can assist you in finding the right match for your operations. We offer motor testers in several different categories:
- Deenergized: Our deenergized testers are ideal for quality control, troubleshooting and predictive maintenance of generators, electric motors and transformers. Our patented Motor Circuit Analysis™ (MCA™) method is used to assess your complete motor health.
- Energized: Energized testing provides essential information on AC inductions and DC motors with the Electric Signature Analysis (ESA) test method.
- Assemblies: Assemblies combine the power of energized ESA and deenergized MCA to evaluate the entire motor system for an all-in-one testing kit.
All of our products are designed with patented, innovative technology to give you a complete picture of your motor’s health, unlike any other motor testing instruments.
When it comes to handheld motor testers, the MOTOR GENIE® is a speedy and accurate instrument. It is also very light and compact for greater portability compared to other traditional tools. With this instrument, you have a convenient, precise and detailed tool at your fingertips that will help save you time by providing answers rather than just motor measurements.
Contact us to schedule a demonstration.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
*Free ground shipping in the continental US