The Extech CO100 Desktop CO2 Monitor is a desktop indoor air quality CO2 monitor that measures carbon dioxide concentrations (CO₂) from 0 to 9,999ppm, air temperature and humidity. With user programmable visible and audible CO₂ warning alarm. Meter has a maximum/minimum CO₂ value recall function. Extech CO100 Desktop CO2 Monitor comes with a maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor. Complete with Universal AC adaptor.
- Checks for Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) concentrations
- Maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Indoor Air Quality displayed in ppm with Good (0 to 800ppm), Normal (800 to 1200ppm), Poor (>1200ppm) indication
- User programmable Visible and Audible CO₂ warning alarm
- Measurement ranges:
- CO₂: 0 to 9999ppm
- Temperature: 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)
- Humidity: 0.1 to 90%RH
- Displays Year, Month, Date, and Time
- Max/Min CO₂ value recall function
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability