The Extech CO260 CO2 monitor measures indoor air quality for Carbon Monoxide (CO) and Carbon Dioxide (CO₂) levels. In high concentrations these gases can affect the health and well-being of people and pets. Monitor CO₂ levels in schools, office buildings, greenhouses, factories, hotels, hospitals, transportation lines and anywhere that high levels of carbon dioxide are generated. Common areas to monitor CO levels include boiler rooms, warehouses that use propane and gasoline-powered for lifts, boats, planes, RVs, and manufacturing plants. The Extech CO260 CO2 monitor also measures air temperature/relative humidity and calculates dew point/wet bulb temperatures. The Extech CO260 CO2 monitor can data log manually up to 99 readings with internal memory or continuously up to 32K readings with included software.
- Manually step through readings of CO, CO₂, Dew Point, Wet Bulb, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity on large backlit LCD with real time clock
- Built-in maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO₂ sensor
- Programmable CO warning level with audible alarm
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit)
- Pressure compensation adjustment for measuring CO2 at altitudes other than sea level
- Manually store/recall 99 readings
- Continuous data logging up to 32K readings
- USB interface with PC software for further data analysis
- Min/Max and Data Hold
- Auto power off with disable
- Complete with 4 AA batteries, USB cable, PC software and hard case
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.