Extech HD780 Pressure Gauge Dual-Input Heavy-Duty Pressure/Type-K Temperature Meter
The Extech HD780 simultaneously measures suction line or liquid line pressure and line temperature to calculate and display superheat and sub cooling for A/C units. It also has dual inputs measuring differential pressure (P1-P2) and Type K temperature (T1-T2). For use with R22 and R410A refrigerants. The Extech HD780 pressure gauge includes heavy duty connection hoses, Type K Temperature Clamp probe, and bead wire Temperature probe.
- Dual differential inputs for pressure and temperature
- Displays 5 types of pressure units
- For use with R22 and R410A refrigerants
- Standard 1/4 NPT male flare fittings
- Large backlit LCD displays P1, P2, P1-P2, T1, T2, T1-T2, Ambient Temperature, plus Min/Max/Avg
- Dual Type K inputs with Electronic Offset adjustment to compensate for the thermocouple differences
- Large multi-line backlit LCD display
- Data Hold plus Auto power off
- Extech HD780 pressure gauge comes complete with two heavy duty pressure hoses, protective rubber holster, two Type K temperature clamp probes, two general purpose Type K bead wire temperature probes, Universal AC adaptor with plugs (US, EU, UK, AUS), a 9V battery, and a hard case
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.