Rugged design with Waterproof (IP65) and 9.8ft (3m) drop-proof protection, Extech IR320 IR thermometer provides fast and accurate temperature measurements up to 1202°F (650°C). Its dual guided laser shows the target area between the two points at a 12:1 distance to target ratio. The Lock function allows for continuous measurement. The Extech IR320 IR thermometer has programmable High and Low Alarms with Red (HI) and Blue (LOW) visual LED alert.
- Measure non-contact temperature up to 1202°F/650°C
- High basic accuracy with adjustable emissivity
- 12:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Dual laser pointer identifies target area between the two points (~1″/25mm diameter of measured area)
- Programmable alarm with visual alert — LCD displays LO with Blue LED flashing when reading falls below Low alarm set point; LCD displays HI with Red LED flashing when reading exceeds High alarm set point
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger is released
- MAX/MIN/AVG/DIF functions
- Waterproof (IP65 rating) with 3m drop-proof protection
- Bright backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Lock function for continuous temperature measurement without pressing the trigger
- Tripod mount (1/4″-20 UNC) for hands-free operation
- Auto power off
- Low battery indicator
- IR320 IR thermometer comes complete with 9V battery and soft case
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.