The Extech MG325 multimeter combines a 200GΩ/1000V high range Insulation Tester with a full-featured True RMS Multimeter in a single, compact instrument. CAT IV safety rating ensures the highest level of protection. The MG325 comes complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case.
- Test Voltages of 250V, 500V, and 1000V
- Measure Insulation Resistance to 5.5GOhm (autoranging)
- AC Voltage measurement from 30 to 600V
- Polarization Index measurement (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio measurement (DAR)
- 10MOhm internal resistance test
- Low Resistance measurement with Zero function
- Continuity beeper
- Large 2000 count dual display with back light
- High voltage and overload indication
- Auto-discharge and voltage output warning functions
- Low battery indication
- The Extech MG325 multimeter is complete with test leads, alligator clips, 6 AA batteries, hard cover, and soft carrying case
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.
For more information on the Extech MG325 multimeter Please Contact us
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.