The Extech BR90 Borescope is a palm-sized, waterproof (IP67) 8mm camera with a 2.5ft (77cm) flexible goose-neck cable to retain its configured shape. Its 640 x 480 pixel resolution, 2x digital zoom, and built-in bright LED lamps help project viewed objects clearly on the large 4.3″ (109mm) color LCD display. The monitor has adjustable brightness, 180° image rotation, mirror-flip feature, and video output. The Extech BR90 borescope features a unique compartment to coil the camera probe for easy storage.
- Waterproof (IP67) 8 mm diameter camera probe with 2.5 ft (77 cm) flexible goose-neck cable retains configured shape
- 640 x 480 pixel resolution camera with four built-in bright LED lamps and dimmer function
- Glare-free close-up field of view
- Large 4.3″ (109 mm) color TFT LCD monitor for viewing detailed images
- 180° image rotation and mirror flip feature
- Adjustable display brightness and 2x digital zoom
- Video output for real-time viewing on a monitor (video cable not included)
- Low battery indicator
- Complete with built-in camera probe, extension tools (mirror, hook, magnet, and fixture), 4 AA batteries, and soft carrying case
The Extech BR90 Borescope is a fully loaded inspection camera at an affordable price!
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.