ExTech IR250 IR Thermometer 6:1 with Laser Pointer
The compact thermometer measures up to 500ºF (260ºC) with built-in laser pointer to identify target area and improve aim. Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications. The Extech IR250 IR thermometer has backlighting for taking measurements at night or in dimly lit areas.
- Take non-contact temperature measurements from -4 to 500°F (-20 to 260°C)
- 6:1 distance to spot (target) ratio
- Built-in laser pointer identifies target area and improves aim
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications
- Automatic Data Hold when trigger released
- Backlighting illuminates display for taking measurements at night or in areas with low background light levels
- Auto power off
- Complete with 9V battery
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day. For many years, Extech’s catalog of handheld test equipment has offered an unsurpassed selection of test equipment (and accessories) for every application and budget.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.