EXTECH TM55: Pocket Fold-Up, NSF Certified
Compact Stem Thermometer with 2.4″ (61mm) stainless steel probe
The Extech TM55 food thermometer folds-up and fits in your pocket. This Compact Stem Thermometer with 2.4″ (61mm) stainless steel probe is NSF certified for measuring liquids, pastes, and semi-solid food. Complete with CR2032 battery.
- Measures from -40 to 482°F (-40 to 250°C)
- NSF-certified 2.4″ (61mm) stainless steel probe for measuring liquids, pastes and semi-solid food
- Fast response time at < 5 seconds in moving liquid
- Large LCD display with 0.1° resolution
- Basic accuracy: ±1°F/0.5°C
- Auto Power Off
- Ultrasonically welded housing (waterproof IP65 rated) with anti-microbial additive
- Built-in magnetized strip attaches to refrigerator
- Extech TM55 food thermometer comes complete with CR2032 battery
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
For many years, Extech’s catalog of handheld test equipment has offered an unsurpassed selection of test equipment (and accessories) for every application and budget. Not content with that, Extech continues to develop and launch innovative new meters that are known for convenient, multi-functional capabilities –replacing multiple meters with one—and meters with advanced features not found on most meters. As more users look for integration with mobile devices, Extech leads T&M companies with Bluetooth connectivity and innovative iOS and Android apps for use with a number of meters.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.