The Extech CG304 Thickness Tester offers a non-destructive way of measuring the thickness of ferrous and non-ferrous substrates with automatic recognition of the material being measured. Extech CG304 Tester has memory that stores 2500 readings. The unique Bluetooth interface feature wirelessly transmits data to your PC for further analysis and enables you to generate a documented report. Special LCD with backlight feature and contrast for easy viewing in various lighting conditions. Complete with two AAA batteries, software, hard case, Steel and Aluminum substrates and standard films for calibration.
- Dual Technology provides automatic recognition of ferrous and non-ferrous substrates
- Magnetic induction for ferrous substrates
- Eddy-current measurement for non-ferrous substrates
- Easy-to use menu system
- Dot matrix LCD display with backlight and contrast
- Memory stores 2500 readings in 50 groups with 50 readings in each group
- Zero-point calibration function
- Complete with two AAA batteries, software, hard case, Steel and Aluminum substrates, and standard films for calibration
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.