The Extech DT500 laser distance meter allows you to view measurements from a remote area on your iOS device. In addition to distance measurements, the Extech DT500’s built-in bubble level provides easy visual guidance on determining if a surface is level.
- Integrated Bluetooth® connects with iOS devices to transmit readings for remote viewing
- Works with free Apple app to display large easy-to-read values up to 30ft (10m) away
- Measures up to 229ft (70m) with a target plate
- Automatically calculates Area and Volume
- Indirect measurement using Pythagorean Theorem
- Continuous measurement function with Min/Max distance tracking updates every 5 seconds
- Displays Sum (+) / Difference (-) of multiple readings
- Front or rear edge reference & built-in bubble level
- Historical Storage recalls the previous 20 records (measured or calculated results)
- Low battery indicator and Auto power off
- Tripod mount
- Complete with carrying case and 2 AA batteries
Since 1971, Extech Instruments has focused on Test and Measurement tools built for the professionals, tradesperson and DIY’ers. Their single source strategy has made them the brand to turn to when it comes to tools that help prevent, identify and troubleshoot problems in a plethora of applications; whether it’s electrical, mechanical, maintenance, safety or environmental applications, their products are trusted by the professionals and are put to the test every day.
With over 45 years, Extech is renowned as one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of innovative, quality handheld test, measurement and inspection tools in the world. Sold in over 100 countries around the world, Extech’s success is supported by a far-reaching network of dedicated and knowledgeable distributors who introduce new users to Extech every day.
For on-site alignment, ultrasound and lubrication service please visit Precise Reliability
Free ground shipping in the continental US on orders over $300.